Mud Grappler® M/T
The Nitto Mud Grappler® M/T is an extreme mud-terrain tyre that provides maximum traction on all off-road surfaces, but especially mud. The massive side-lugs and rugged 3-ply polyester sidewall construction maximise protection to help prevent sidewall punctures when facing the most challenging off-road obstacles. The Nitto Mud Grappler® tyre can handle anything you throw at it.
- Dual Sidewall Designs - Each Grappler has two sidewall designs so you can choose how your tires look. On the Mud Grappler, one side has lizard skin side lugs and the other has plain side lugs. This feature was an engineering feat since even a small weight imbalance can cause unwanted vibrations. Nitto produces exceptionally uniform off-road tires even with different designs.
- Aggressive Sidewall Lugs - The sidewall design is as important as the tread pattern for maximum off-road performance. The Nitto Mud Grappler mud terrain tire has one of the most aggressive and functional sidewall designs on the market. The massive lugs provide additional biting edges, which is especially helpful in rocky terrain. The additional depth also provides punctured resistance.
- High Void Ratio - The high void ratio between the tread blocks efficiently clears mud and dirt from the pattern to provide excellent traction in extreme terrain.
- Puncture Resistance - The three-ply polyester sidewall construction and high strength steel belt tread package improve puncture resistance.
- Off-Road Traction - The tread blocks are arranged to keep part of the lugs biting the ground at all times.
Performance Category: Off Road 4WD Maximum Traction
|Size||Load Index||Speed Index||Overall Diameter|