The Maxxis AT700 is a typical all-terrain tyre with a 70% on-road, 30% off-road combination. Engineered to endure the harsh conditions of the Australian climate and land, it is everything that anyone would want in a 4×4 all-terrain tyre – and more!
- 3D tread blocks ensure excellent tread stiffness, even wear, and high steering stability.
- Multi-pitch tread pattern minimises road noise and ensures excellent off-road performance.
- Four U-shaped circumferential tread grooves ensure excellent hydroplaning resistance and minimised rock retention.
- Staggered shoulder lugs provide extra bite for exceptional off-road traction.
- Optimised sipe design ensures improved wet and dry performance, optimised wear and excellent mileage.
Performance Category: All Terrain
|Size||Load Index||Speed Index||Overall Diameter|