Proxes T1 Sport
The Proxes T1 Sport is an ultra-high performance passenger car tyre that provides exceptional levels of cornering and braking grip in wet or dry conditions, high speed stability and fast steering response. The asymmetric tread pattern provides low tread noise without compromising performance. The characteristics of the Proxes T1 Sport make it suitable for high performance sedans and coupes.
- By incorporating large blocks on the outside of the tread design contact is increased and improves the blocks rigidity improving handling and steering response. The design ensures great road grip and feel.
- Grooves provide a wide water channel for improved wet weather performance under all conditions.
- A unique inside notched rib design enhances block rigidity improving braking performance. By locking the blocks together it also reduces irregular wear resulting in a quieter more comfortable ride.
- A special bonding agent helps the elements of the tyre compound to better interact with each other creating a superior bond for higher rigidity.
- This advanced compounding method is applied to the inside and outside of the tyre tread at specific levels to maximise the tyres ability to handle stresses placed on the tyre tread. The results are a better designed, better performing tyre.
- A unique wide centre rib improves straight line stability while also improving cornering response. The results are a tyre that turns quickly however maintains straight-line stability during high speed highway driving.
- Outside technology - Engineered for improved braking and cornering performance.
- Inside technology - Engineered for quick responsive steering and driving stability.
Performance Category: Ultra High Performance
|Size||Load Index||Speed Index||Overall Diameter|