The M140z is a 5-rib, all-position highway tyre designed primarily for steer axle applications. The M140z has a wide tread width and a flat crown radius for optimum handling & wear qualities.
- Five rib, zig-zag pattern with 16", 17" or 18/32" tread depth for wear and traction.
- Flat, wide, deep tread achieves longer life.
- Special cap tread compound designed for longer wear.
- Rib cross-siping for traction.
- Five rib, four groove tread pattern wth a broad, stiff shoulder for steer stability and smoother running.
- Four Steel Belt Construction braces the tread area for improved mileage, resistance to irregular wear and reduced rolling resistance.
- Stone ejector grooves minimize stone retention to maintain casing integrity.
- Sidewall compound resists scuffing.
- Advanced casing design and compounding for extended casing life and retreadability.
Performance Category: Commercial
|Size||Load Index||Speed Index||Overall Diameter|